Mori Clever Sleeping Bag Grey 2.5 TOG
Baby sleeping bags, when used correctly, are one of the safest types of bedding for your baby. The fitted neck and armholes ensure there is no risk of slipping while maintaining full freedom of movement. MORI’s breathable and thermoregulating bamboo and organic cotton also keep your baby at a natural and safe temperature during cold nights and hot days.
MORI’s Clever Baby Sleeping Bag is designed to be used instead of blankets for safety – they prevent your baby from waking up uncovered and minimize the risk of SIDS. Sleeping bags act as a portable blanket that cannot be kicked off, giving you as a parent peace of mind when putting your baby to sleep.
The baby has the freedom to grow because the MORI sleeping bag for babies from 4 kg (8-9 lbs) – 2 years can be used. Make sure your baby’s head cannot pass through the hole in the neck during the fastening; if possible, the sleeping bag is too big. With a smart travel harness opening and dual directional zip, sleeping on the go and nighttime changes seem effortless. Our lightweight 2.5-TOG sleeping bag is designed for winter to keep your little one warm.
- Suitable from 4kg to 2 years
- Double-direction zipper and opening on the side of the shoulder
- Winter version: 2.5 TOG
- Fabric: 70% bamboo / 30% organic cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 Baby certified free from harmful chemicals or substances)
- Machine washable at 30 ° C
- Smart travel belt / stroller opening
Out of stock
0 -2 years